- 48 Ethernet 10/100 ports and 4 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1RU fixed-configuration, multilayer switch
- Enterprise-class intelligent services delivered to the network edge
- IP Base software feature set (IPB)
There are 9 products.
Computer & Networking Networking Accessories Lan Cable and Tools
Connect. The 20 cm HDMI to VGA Adapter provides the best sleek compatibility experience as it seamlessly enables interoperability of ThinkPad systems with commercial analog projectors and displays. The small form factor HDMI to VGA Adapter allows you to connect to an extended display or work in mirrored mode with VGA projectors. The maximum resolution supported is 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz.
- Connector 1 : HDMI
- Connector 2 : VGA
- Gender : Male/female
- Colour of product : Black
- Cable length : 0.20 m
- Plug and Play : Y
- Number of products included : 1 pc(s).
Improved ease of use
Highly secure business operations
Simplified switch upgrades
24 Port Cisco Switch with Cisco IOS
Share the freedom of 3G! The TL-MR3420 3G/ 3.75G Wireless N Router allows users to share a 3G/ 3.75G mobile broadband connection with family and friends on the train, while camping, at the hotel, nearly anywhere within 3G/ 3.75G coverage.
By connecting a UMTS/HSPA/EVDO USB modem to the router, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established.
Share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150Mbps
* Wireless N speeds of up to 300Mbps
* Integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections
* Requires no configuration - just insert a SIM card and turn it on to enjoy high speed internet access
* LAN/WAN port provides options and flexibility, allowing you to choose your connection type
Generic Generic Cable 18M Blue Ethernet Internet LAN CAT5e Network Cable For Computer Modem Router( Blue)
Easy and convenient to use
100% new and high quality
Mini and portable, fitting perfect in your pocket, so you can bring it anywhere.
High quality transmission
Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter gives you the ability to connect your Mac computer to any video display that has VGA connection. Simply plug the DisplayPort end into your device, and attach one end of a VGA cable to the Mini DisplayPort adapter, and the other to the VGA compatible Monitor, LCD Display, or projector for a clean and clear additional display